Monday, February 27, 2012

A Cloud In Paradise

This feeling I have inside of me
Baby it knocks me off my feet
Sometimes it feels like I can't breathe

My feet are firmly planted on the ground
But my head and heart are floating on top of a cloud
Ont top of a cloud called paradise

Baby there isn't anyone in this world I'd rather be with
Right here by your side is where I belong
Right where I belong for all eternity

Where I belong until the sky falls
Until the heavens drop
I belong right here with you

The love I have for you is unconditional
It's a feeling that will never die
With you I want to spend the rest of my life

I want to go to sleep and wake up holding you in my arms
I want to just lay my head on your chest and hear your heartbeat
I want to wake up every morning and just gaze into your eyes
All I want is to feel your gentle touch
Every time you touch me I get the chills

I love you with all my heart
And all my soul
This fire in my heart
Burns for you and you only


1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!

    Really! :)

    Love.
    www.inthepourinrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete